1. The monitoring camera is marked with DC12V / AC24V universal. What kind of central control power supply should be selected?
Select AC24 V monitoring power supply, because the same transmission distance, the higher the voltage, the smaller the loss. When the voltage is high, the load can get enough voltage. At the same time, because of the use of communication of 24 V, the power supply can be selected to synchronize when debugging the monitoring camera, so that the image field frequency of different devices in the whole monitoring system can be synchronized.
2. How to reasonably configure the power supply of the whole monitoring system?
This problem often embarrasses young and inexperienced engineers. During the implementation of many schemes, it is found that the power capacity originally designed is not enough, and additional equipment is needed, resulting in disputes with Party A. In fact, since the starting current of the surveillance camera is very large at the moment of starting, and the loss of long-distance transmission in engineering, the power supply required by the monitoring camera is not simply adding up the rated power of all surveillance cameras. The correct way is to add up the rated power of the monitoring camera of the whole monitoring system and multiply it by 1.3 times, which is the actual power required by the monitoring camera, and then add about 30 loss; then add 30 surplus for future expansion.
3. What should be taboo about the configuration of the power supply of the monitoring camera?
A: taboo is: the whole monitoring system shares a power supply. The reasons are as follows:
1) When maintaining the system, it is often necessary to turn on and turn off the power supply. All the surveillance cameras start at the same time when the power is turned on, and the starting current is especially large, which will have a great impact on the power supply, which will burn down the power supply seriously. 2) all the surveillance cameras share one power supply. When the power supply fails, the whole closed-circuit monitoring system will be paralyzed. In particular, the images of some important entrances and exits cannot be monitored, which may cause unnecessary trouble.
So what is the right way to do it? For example, a business building has 100 fixed surveillance cameras, which requires a total power supply of about 800W. The correct configuration should be to select 4 sets of 200 W power supply for each. In this way, when a certain power supply fails, the monitoring camera at the important entrance and exit can be connected to other good power supply, which will not affect the work of the whole system.
4. What problems should be paid attention to when choosing the power supply of the surveillance camera?
1： When connecting power to the surveillance camera, do not connect the remote surveillance camera and the closer surveillance camera to the same power supply. If it is connected to the same power supply, if the power supply voltage is high, the close-up monitoring camera will be burned. If the power supply is low, the remote monitoring camera will have no image. We should try our best to connect the remote surveillance camera to the same power supply, and connect the closer surveillance camera to the same power supply.
2： If the monitoring distance is too far, it is necessary to configure a higher voltage power supply, such as 30V, 36V, etc., and even directly supply 220 V AC, and then change the voltage to the front end.
The above is about how to choose the appropriate central control power supply. I hope it will help you. If you want to know more about it, please click the website: Zhejiang University central control power supply http://www.sdjkyqyb.com 。