How to quickly check the communication failure of central control system?
In case of communication failure during system operation, the following inspection shall be focused on:
1. It is very important to understand the specific fault phenomenon, whether all communication is interrupted or some data communication is abnormal, or whether the communication of an operation station is abnormal.
2. The central control engineer has the right to enter the monitoring fault diagnosis screen and observe whether there are communication card or bus fault alarm (such as data transfer card, master control card, etc.) prompt. Replace the card with spare parts if it fails.
3. Check whether the current network is unobstructed, and check whether the power supply of switch and control station is normal. The ping command can be used to check whether the network nodes are smooth.
4. Network cable, switch, SBUs line and other faults may cause network failure, which can be replaced by troubleshooting test.
5. Check whether the IP setting of the operation station in question is correct, whether the card address (Master card, data transfer card) is set correctly, whether the network card driver is installed correctly, and whether the network cable connection is incorrect (crossover, etc.).