(1) The following backup work must be backed up on the hard disk of the computer, and it is also required to back up on the USB flash disk, CD or other computers. Update records or update instructions must be made before backup:
Backup the control parameters (PID parameters, positive and negative effects of regulator, etc.), control variables, process parameters and other data that the operator of Zhejiang University's central control dcs card XP313 has no authority to modify.
Backup configuration files such as configuration files and configuration subdirectory files (configuration files, flow chart files, control algorithm files, report files, etc.).
If there is communication between different systems, data such as communication protocol, communication scheme, communication address and relevant documents shall be backed up and archived.
(2) Design data such as wiring drawings, installation drawings and handover data shall be archived and kept.
(3) All kinds of software to be installed on the computer shall be backed up on the hard disk of the local computer, such as operating system software, DCS system configuration and monitoring software, driver software, etc., and version identification shall be made and installation instructions shall be prepared.
(4) Understand the recording cycle of the system, make regular backup of production and operation records such as operation records, alarm records, historical trends, etc. without omission according to the requirements of process production, and make identification after the disc is engraved and handed over to relevant personnel for safekeeping.
(5) To do a good job in the storage of spare parts, it is necessary to ensure the timeliness and effectiveness of the system software and hardware spare parts (ensure that they can be in place in time and have good performance in actual use).
That's all about the backup management of multiple projects of the dcs card system. If you have any questions about this, please come to our website http://www.sdjkyqyb.com Ask about it!