Zhejiang University's central control dcs card XP313 system should pay attention to preventive maintenance, that is, proactive maintenance should be planned to ensure the stability of the system. Carry out preventive maintenance on the system with each overhaul to master the system operation status and eliminate potential faults. The contents include:
(1) Maintenance and inspection of system power supply and grounding system. Regularly check the UPS battery capacity and charging and discharging time, and test the grounding resistance of the grounding electrode.
(2) If the process permits, the redundant power supply, server, controller, communication network, etc. shall be tested regularly.
(3) Spot check the system card. Check and arrange to prolong the service life of the equipment.
(4) The operation station and control station are powered off for maintenance. Including dust removal of computer interior, control station cabinet, power box and other components.
(5) Maintain computer software, hardware and system. Such as disk defragmentation. Hard disk data backup, software and hardware testing, etc.
(6) Maintain the network communication of the system to ensure reliable connection.
(7) The system wiring terminals are fastened to prevent loose wiring. Check whether the fuse terminal is normal.
(8) Overhaul the field instruments and equipment, and deal with problems found in a timely manner.
Therefore, we must take operation logs and fault diagnosis records seriously, so that they can be of great help in your future use. More relevant content will come to our website http://www.sdjkyqyb.com Consult and understand!