How to prevent the DCS card failure of Zhejiang University? Pay attention to preventive maintenance, that is, carry out proactive maintenance in a planned way to ensure the stability of the system. Let's explain it for you!
Before DCS installation, attention must be paid to the work in the engineering design and construction stages. For example, lightning protection, grounding shielding, etc., it is difficult to reform these after DCS is put into operation, so it is far better to take corresponding measures after problems occur than before. Reasonable grounding structure shall be selected in design, such as equipotential single point grounding; The correct grounding connection method shall be used according to relevant standards and specifications during construction.
Some problems found in the application shall be timely reconstructed on site. For example, the effective measure is to cut off the transmission path between the interference source and DCS. If grid type shielding is used in the control room, filter devices shall be installed on the signal cables to ensure that the signal cables and power cables follow the corresponding standards and specifications, and SPD devices shall be installed to prevent lightning surge invasion.
The operation must be carried out in strict accordance with the specifications. For example, for the static problem, it is necessary to strictly implement the reason for wearing an anti-static wrist strap when inserting and removing cards; Use special anti-static bags to store spare parts such as boards and cards.
Carry out preventive maintenance on the system with each overhaul to master the system operation status and eliminate potential faults. DCS system shall be maintained during overhaul, including:
(1) Maintenance and inspection of system power supply and grounding system. Regularly check the UPS battery capacity and charging and discharging time, and test the grounding resistance of the grounding electrode.
(2) If the process permits, the redundant power supply, server, controller, communication network, etc. shall be tested regularly.
(3) Spot check the system card. Check and arrange to prolong the service life of the equipment.
(4) The operation station and control station are powered off for maintenance. Including dust removal of computer interior, control station cabinet, power box and other components.
(5) Maintain computer software, hardware and system. Such as disk defragmentation. Hard disk data backup, software and hardware testing, etc.
(6) Maintain the network communication of the system to ensure reliable connection.
(7) The system wiring terminals are fastened to prevent loose wiring. Check whether the fuse terminal is normal.
(8) Overhaul the field instruments and equipment, and deal with problems found in a timely manner.
How to prevent the DCS card failure of Zhejiang University? The above is the answer to the question. I hope it will be helpful to you. I remind you to take the operation log and fault diagnosis record seriously when using it. More relevant content will come to our website http://www.sdjkyqyb.com consulting service