The user of the central control dcs card XP313 of Zhejiang University believed that when the control system failed and the system was paralyzed (which was rare), an accident plan should be prepared in advance. Now let's take a look at its fault handling guidance.
1. Communication network failure:
1) Poor contact of communication connector will cause communication failure. After confirming the failure, special tools can be used to remake the connector.
2) Since each communication unit has address settings, during communication maintenance, confirm whether the address settings of the network card, master control card and data forwarding card are correct.
2. On site equipment failure: the operator shall switch the automatic control circuit to manual mode, and the bypass valve shall be used during valve maintenance.
3. When the system has I/O card failure:
1) The corresponding control circuit, control program and interlock shall be switched to manual mode immediately, and the system maintenance personnel shall replace the fault card immediately. The system can be put into automatic mode again after confirming that the fault is eliminated.
2) Before card replacement, switch or jumper of address, power distribution, redundancy, etc. should be switched to the original card position (see Hardware Manual).
3) For non redundant output card fault, if the valve and equipment corresponding to the fault card can not be operated at the DCS end, the field operator shall be notified for field operation, and the DCS operation can be carried out only after the fault is eliminated.
4. In case of abnormal interruption of the power supply system in the plant, the DCS shall be powered off according to the system power-off steps after handling the moving equipment, valves and other instruments and equipment according to the process requirements.
This is the end of the troubleshooting guide for ZU's central control dcs card XP313. If you have any needs, please come to our website http://www.sdjkyqyb.com consulting service