It is difficult to transform these DCs cards after they are put into operation, so the transformation after the problem is far better than the corresponding measures before the problem. It is important to pay attention to observation during daily maintenance. The key points to observe are:
It is important to pay attention to observation during daily maintenance. The key points to be observed are: 1. Whether the card indication of the control station is abnormal (whether the fail light is red), 2. Enter the monitoring "fault diagnosis" screen to check whether there are card operation fault prompts and communication network abnormal prompts,
Check whether the system power supply is normal.
Check whether the power supply fan of the control station operates, whether the indicator light of the switch is normal, and whether there is corrosion (whether the connector or the copper bar of the cabinet is blackened, etc.).
If communication failure is found during the operation of the system, the following inspections should be focused on:
1. It is important to understand the specific fault phenomenon, whether it is all communication interruption, some data communication abnormality, or some operation station communication abnormality, which is very important for subsequent troubleshooting.
2. The engineer has the authority to enter the monitoring fault diagnosis screen and observe whether there is a prompt of communication card or bus fault alarm (such as data transfer card, master card, etc.). Replace with spare parts in case of card failure.
3. Check whether the current network is smooth, and check whether the power supply of switch and control station is normal. You can use the computer ping command to check whether each network node is unobstructed.
4. Network cable, switch, SBUs cable and other faults may cause network faults, which can be eliminated and replaced for testing.
5. Check whether the IP setting of the problematic operation station is correct, whether the card address (master control card, data transfer card) is set correctly, whether the network card driver is installed correctly, and whether the network cable connection is incorrect (crossover, etc.).
1. Keep the environment moist. Especially in northern areas or in dry winter, the failure cases caused by static electricity are far greater than those in southeast coastal areas or other seasons. Therefore, in some important places, such as computer rooms, laboratories, and electronic instrument installation and adjustment workshops, the problem of maintaining a certain humidity should be considered, especially for those closed air-conditioned rooms, there should be certain humidity control equipment.
2. Anti static floor shall be paved, and anti-static floor shall be paved in control room and operation room.
3. When maintaining the card or holding it by hand, be sure to release static electricity by your hand first, and try to avoid touching the electronic components, panel circuits and solder joints of the card directly with your hands.
4. Cards should be stored in anti-static plastic containers or anti-static plastic bags, and stored in card boxes.
5. Pay attention to wearing DCS anti-static wrist during system maintenance.
In a word, we should pay attention to preventive maintenance, that is, we should carry out proactive maintenance in a planned way to improve the stability of the system. Use each overhaul to carry out preventive maintenance on the system, so as to master the operation status of the system and clean up the hidden trouble. Come to our website for more related matters http://www.sdjkyqyb.com Consult.