If you don't pay attention to maintenance, static electricity may have a great impact on DCS cards or communication. During DCS maintenance, especially when touching hardware cards or communication components, the following measures should be taken to prevent static electricity. Let's talk about the relevant contents of the problem.
1. Keep the environment moist. Especially in northern areas or in dry winter, the failure cases caused by static electricity are far greater than those in southeast coastal areas or other seasons. Therefore, in some important places, such as computer rooms, laboratories, and electronic instrument installation and adjustment workshops, the problem of maintaining a certain humidity should be considered, especially for those closed air-conditioned rooms, there should be certain humidity control equipment.
2. Anti static floor shall be paved, and anti-static floor shall be paved in control room and operation room.
3. When maintaining the card or holding it by hand, be sure to release static electricity by your hand first, and try to avoid touching the electronic components, panel circuits and solder joints of the card directly with your hands.
4. Zhejiang University central control DCS cards should be stored in anti-static plastic containers or anti-static plastic bags, and stored in card boxes.
5. Pay attention to wearing DCS anti-static wrist during system maintenance.
In addition, the power supply of DCS control system should be checked regularly, and the switching experiment should be carried out regularly for redundant power supply system. At the same time, the UPS power supply shall be regularly switched and checked, and the battery shall be regularly discharged and charged as required. Regularly check whether the network connectors and connecting wires are firm, and whether the wiring terminals in the control cabinet are firm and reliable.
Regularly check whether the system fan works normally and whether the air duct is blocked, so that the system can operate reliably for a long time. Always check whether the control unit, i/o module and other modules work normally. Regularly check whether the grounding is firm and test whether the grounding resistance meets the requirements.
For the interface between DCS control system and other systems, it is recommended to install virus firewall on the gateway station on the side of other systems and update the virus database in time. At the same time, the patch of the operating system is updated in time to improve the protection of the system.
How to prevent static electricity in DCS system maintenance? We have explained the relevant precautions. If you want to know something about it, please follow our website http://www.sdjkyqyb.com Consult.