What are the precautions for the manual switching of DCS cards of Zhejiang University central control? In order to better use the card system, we must understand the relevant content in order to work more smoothly.
1. The start and stop of the system, operator password and other system maintenance work shall be completed by full-time personnel, and unauthorized personnel shall not carry out this operation.
2. The computer, keyboard and mouse in the operation station are special equipment, and it is strictly prohibited to misappropriate. Special attention: in order to ensure the normal operation of the system, it is not allowed to run any other software on the computer of the operation station, otherwise serious consequences may be caused.
3. UPS for system power supply is a special equipment for DCS system, which can only be used for power supply of each operation station and control station of the system, and cannot be used for other purposes.
4. In case of power failure in DCS system, switch the circuit of automatic control in the system to manual immediately. When the power supply is normal, check whether the system operation and system data are normal. If there is any abnormal phenomenon, retransmit the configuration, and check and check the system parameters. After everything is normal, it can be put into automatic again. (refer to relevant data for parameter table) 5. Power on sequence of system startup and operation: UPS, control station, display, operation station computer. Shutdown sequence: control station computer, display, UPS.
6. Operator password maintenance: there is no relationship between operator passwords on each operation station, which must be established separately. Password is the premise to ensure the safe and normal operation of the system and must be strictly enforced.
7. The historical data is stored on the hard disk of the operation station and has nothing to do with factors such as system power failure. Historical data is an important means to trace accident responsibility.
8. The operation station computer is an important part of the system, and it must be kept in normal operation and tidy.
9. When the DCS card of Zheda central control fails, the corresponding control circuit should be switched back to manual immediately, and the failed card should be replaced immediately. The system can be put into automatic again after checking and confirming that the failure is eliminated.
The above nine points are the precautions for the manual switching of DCS cards of Zhejiang University central control. If you have any questions about this, please pay attention to us http://www.sdjkyqyb.com Consult at any time!