If you do not pay attention to maintenance, static electricity may have a great impact on DCS cards or communication. During DCS maintenance, especially when touching hardware cards or communication components, the following measures shall be taken to prevent static electricity.
1. Keep the environment moist. Especially in the north or in dry winter, the failure caused by static electricity is far greater than in the southeast coastal areas or other seasons. Therefore, in some important places, such as computer rooms, laboratories, and electronic instrument installation and adjustment workshops, the problem of maintaining a certain humidity should be considered, especially for those closed air-conditioned rooms, there should be certain humidity control equipment.
2. Anti static floor shall be paved, and anti-static floor shall be paved in control room and operation room.
3. When maintaining the card or holding the card by hand, be sure to release static electricity by your hand first, and try not to touch the electronic components, panel circuits and solder joints of the card directly.
4. Cards shall be stored in anti-static plastic container or anti-static plastic bag and in card box.
5. Zhejiang University central control DCS card maintenance personnel believe that DCs anti-static wrist should also be worn during system maintenance.
In addition, the power supply of DCS control system shall be checked regularly, and the switching test shall be conducted regularly for the redundant power supply system. At the same time, the UPS power supply shall be regularly switched and checked, and the battery shall be regularly discharged and charged as required. Regularly check whether the network connectors and connecting wires are firm, and whether the wiring terminals in the control cabinet are firm and reliable.
Regularly check whether the system fan works normally and whether the air duct is blocked, so that the system can operate reliably for a long time. Frequently check whether the control unit, i/o module and other modules work normally. Regularly check whether the grounding is firm and test whether the grounding resistance meets the requirements.
Regularly check the workload of controllers, computers, etc., and pay attention to whether there is any rise. Regularly check the hard disk and delete fragmented files. Historical files are often archived and backed up by peripherals.
This is how to maintain the DCS card system and do a good job in anti-static. You can follow our website www.sdjkyqyb Com consulting to learn more!