How to prevent static electricity in DCS system maintenance?
A: If you don't pay attention to maintenance, static electricity may have a great impact on DCS cards or communication. During DCS maintenance, especially when touching hardware cards or communication components, the following measures shall be taken to prevent static electricity.
1. Keep the environment moist. Especially in the north or in dry winter, the failure caused by static electricity is much greater than that in the southeast coastal area or other seasons. Therefore, in some important places, such as computer room, laboratory and electronic instrument installation and adjustment workshop, the problem of maintaining a certain humidity should be considered, especially for those closed air-conditioned rooms, there should be certain humidity control equipment.
2. Anti static floor shall be paved, and anti-static floor shall be paved in control room and operation room.
3. Avoid touching the electronic components directly when holding the card or inserting the electronic components with your hand.
4. Cards shall be stored in anti-static plastic container or anti-static plastic bag and in card box.
5. Pay attention to wearing DCS anti-static wrist during system maintenance.
The above is a detailed introduction to the DCS card of central control of Zhejiang University. I hope it will be helpful to you If you have any questions, please contact us We will provide you with professional service http://www.sdjkyqyb.com